This beautiful scale replica of a mobile radar trailer of the U.S. Army in 1:12 scale convinces with its pure size, equipment, and electrical functions. The trailer is compatible with our 1:12 scale HEMMT 8x8 Trucks. Together, they make a considerable team!
After unpacking, the kit can be assembled with the provided illustrated instruction manual. The four stabilizing arms of the trailer can be operated electrically (synchronously or individually) to ensure the trailer is stable, even on uneven terrain. The arms are even strong enough to lift the trailer from the ground entirely! The Radar Dish can be rotated 360° clockwise or counterclockwise, and angled vertically. The trailer includes many fine scale details, functions, and attachments for ultimate realism.
- Size: 36.10 x 12.78 x 14.70 in
- Maximum Climbing Angle: 15°/Slope Length 6.56ft
- Maximum Span Width: 3.94in
- Ground Clearance Of Chassis: 3.15in
- Maximum Push-Pull Force Of The Telescopic Rod: 300N/66 lbs
- Tire Can Be Suspended Distance: 5MM
- Lifting Angle Of Radar Board: 60°
- Lifting Angle Of Support Frame: 91°
- Input Voltage: DC6-12V
- Output Voltage: DC6V
- Output Current: 6A
- Indicator Light Status: Long bright: Working properly; flashes: Overcurrent protection.
- Radio: 2.4GHz
- Radio Distance: About 164ft
- Net Weight: 28.66 lbs
- Package Weight: 35.27 lbs
- Recommended Battery: 7.4V/1500mAh Li-Po Battery (Not Included)