Listed here are a few different types of elevation units for multiple Taigen and Torro tanks. Taigen as of 2020 uses 5 different elevation units across all tanks:
- T1 Elevation Unit - Specific to the Tiger 1 tanks. These are the only elevation units that do not come assembled as you need to build the unit as you are installing it on the tank..
- Small Elevation Unit - Used on the smaller tanks like the Panzer III and T-34 tanks as well as others. It is the same shape as the original larger elevation unit.
- Large Elevation Unit - The original elevation unit used on tanks with lots of room on the interior to work with.
- Side Output Elevation Unit - Used on some tanks like the Sherman and Panther tanks. These elevation unit is used in cramped places and has the output on the side of the unit rather than the cam style used in other units.
- Side Output Elevation Unit (Panzer IV) - Used on Panzer IV tanks only. These elevation unit is used in cramped places and has the output on the side of the unit rather than the cam style used in other units and has a different output shaft than the other side output unit.
- Sturmtiger Elevation Unit - Specific to the Sturmtiger. The Sturmtiger traverse and elevation system are a complex unit sold as one piece.